A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Head of Pricing Business Partners, Research & Applied Global Pricing is responsible for establishing and delivering on the vision for the pricing business partner team enabling effective data driven price setting decisions and value realization by leveraging pricing analytics and tools and partnering with stakeholders across the Research and Applied Solutions organizations. This is a multi-faceted role, with one of the most critical responsibilities being interfacing across the Research and Applied Solutions organizations and developing successful cross department relationships. You will:
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Provide overall leadership and management of the pricing business partnering function and develop a team of high performing pricing business partners.
- Conduct data driven analysis of pricing KPIs to identify actionable pricing insights and partner with pricing stakeholders to identify, recommend, and implement strategic and tactical pricing improvement opportunities.
- Communicate actionable pricing insights through the periodic reporting of pricing KPIs and ensure pricing stakeholders are aware of outliers, trends, and key drivers.
- Partner with pricing stakeholders to support the execution of price setting processes, and to identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the price setting process.
- Partner with pricing stakeholders to ensure pricing processes, analytics and tools meet their key requirements and ensure change management and training requirements are met to drive understanding and adoption.
- Ensure the Pricing Business Partner team is aligned with and supports the pricing strategies and initiatives of Research and Applied Solutions divisions.
- Develop and manage cross-functional relationships. Key interdependent partnering relationships will exist with global marketing teams (BU Heads, Franchise Leads, Product Managers), regional marketing teams, and regional pricing coordinators/champions.
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, economics, finance, accounting, or related field.
- 7+ years experience combined domain and people management experience in Pricing, Sales, Marketing, and/or Controlling.
- Strong business acumen and experience in data analysis, market insights and digital technology.
- Experience developing and implementing pricing processes, systems, strategies, tactics and analytics.
- Controlling skills with experience in operating planning and budget management.
What we offer:
- Masters Degree in business, marketing, economics, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Previous experience working in Life Science, Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry is preferred.
- International management experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, active listening skills, and ability to simplify complex topics.
- Excellent stakeholder management and change management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed multicultural global environment and build strong relationship among the team and stakeholders.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214535
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.