Job ID: 307702
Midsouth Paving, Inc., part of CRH's South Division, is a leading supplier of quality asphalt and Construction Services in the Southeastern U.S., with operations in Alabama, southern Tennessee, Georgia and the Florida Panhandle. Working with government agencies, private contractors, counties and municipalities, we produce millions of tons of quality construction materials and pave many miles of highways every year. Our highly skilled workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project. Midsouth Paving, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participant.
This is a highly skilled position involving the operation of Heavy Equipment in a Quarry environment. Applicants must have at least three years of experience operating equipment (ex: Motorgrader, Bulldozer, Excavator, Front End Loader). Quarry or Road Construction project experience preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Must have prior experience operating Heavy Construction Equipment
• May oil, grease, service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment.
• Possess a solid understanding of all aspects of the paving industry including preparatory work, grades, drainage, paving patterns, aggregate size, job specifications, oil consistencies, compaction and other details related to asphalt paving.
• The operator is responsible for the efficient working condition of the equipment and is expected to perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor.
• May perform other related duties such as shovel work, setting string line, adding or removing screed extensions.
• • The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented
What CRH Americas Offers You
Posted 36 minutes ago
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago