With a dedication to our people and our products, The Honickman Companies® are collectively one of the largest independent beverage employers in the country. Our Pepsi business includes distribution for brands like Pepsi-Cola, Starbucks, Lipton Teas, Gatorade, Evian and more, throughout the 5 Borough's, Long Island, West Chester Co and Pennsauken NJ. If you are excited to work with some of the biggest brands in the world, in the biggest brand market in the world, come see what we have to offer. a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
This position requires an individual to perform a variety of different jobs including but not limited to the loading & unloading of trucks & trailers, moving product, shells and pallets throughout the warehouse utilizing a hi-lo/lift/forklift.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
- Loads and unloads trucks & trailers utilizing a hi-lo/lift/forklift.
- Moves product, shells and pallets throughout the warehouse utilizing a hi-lo/lift/forklift.
- General warehousing includes, but are not limited to, pallets, shells, dock loading, dock unloading, general warehousing, production forklift, truck stripping, replenishing, general utility responsibilities, picking product, recycling, repack and general cleaning.
- Maintain and handle large moving piece of equipment in an efficient and safe manner. Company certification of qualification to operate must be achieved/received.
- Cleans loading area by disposing of trash in designated receptacle(s).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D certification and 1+ years experience in a warehouse environment or equivalent job duties.
- Experience utilizing various warehouse equipment, including, but not limited to, forklift, pallet jack, and shrink wrap machinery.
The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. The actual working conditions will vary.
- Warehouse environment.
- Interior and Exterior working conditions.
- 12lbs or lessOccasionally
- 13-25lbs Frequently
- 26-40lbs Frequently
- 41-100lbs Continual
- 12lbs or lessOccasionally
- 13-25lbs Occasionally
- 26-40lbs Occasionally
- 41-100lbs Occasionally
- Bend Continual
- Climb Occasionally
- Crawl Occasionally
- Reach above Shoulder Occasionally
- Reach Outward Frequently
- Hi-lo/Lift/Forklift Frequently
- Drive Auto/StandOccasionally
- Must be able to achieve and maintain required case pick per hour
Potential earning is from $21.4614 to 29.999
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the company. * We do not provide application status due to overwhelming volume. If your skills meet our needs, we will contact you to move forward in the process.***EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.**
***If you have a disability and you need an accommodation to apply, please contact the Sr. Director of Talent and Development at 301-773-5500 ext. 2975***
This job has expired.