Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world's most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world's largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage.As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
HiPE Leadership Development Program Associate
Do you want to play a role in global commerce? Do you want to accelerate your path to operational leadership at Prologis?
Prologis' HiPE (High Performance Employees) Leadership Development Program is a rigorous 3-5 year rotational program for excellent emerging leaders.As a HiPE Associate, youwill rotate through four assignments gaining valuable experience and contributing to key initiatives in our Valuations, Property Management, Leasing, Construction, and Capital Deployment Teams.In addition toyourcore assignment,youwill undertake an elective rotation with another key business groups like Ventures, Sustainability, or Operations (to name a few). Throughout your time as a HiPE Associate, you'll participate in interpersonal and leadership skill development opportunities and be partnered with a program sponsor to aid in your journey. Upon successful completion of the program,you will be ready totake on a leadership positionat Prologis.
HiPE Associates play a key role in Prologis'current and future success. AsanAssociate, you will contribute expertise and enthusiasm, provide critical support to key projects and continuously raise the bar on how we do our work and we behave as leaders.
Functional Project Focus Areas:
Property Management/Real Estate & Customer Experience Management
- Develop both high-level and asset-level perspectives on real estate capital flows.
- Coordinate the preparation of Valuations investor presentations and insights and communicate asset-level and market-level drivers of value change to Valuations team leadership.
- Partner with Leasing and Construction Management teams, and other departments to operate portfolio and resolve property management issues.
- Provide analysis to ensure budget and financial goals are met for the portfolio, by assisting with budget cycles and CAM reconciliations.
Construction & Development
- Review lease documents, coordinate analysis of all information in lease process, perform lease-execution follow-up, and manage lease renewal process.
- Understand our customers' business and pain points to help introduce solutions and products to solve their problems through our Prologis Essentials program.
- Perform marketing activities in an effort to reach prospective customers, and further develop relationships with brokers, agents, and other industry and community players.
- Partner with a team of consultants and contractors to obtain the regional capital deployment goals and objectives.
- Assist with hiring contractors and vendors, creating scheduling plans, obtaining municipal approvals and permits, perform onsite inspections, and effectively communicate project status to team and Market Officer.
- Monitor trends in the local construction market including pricing of materials and labor.
Tell us if you're ready.
- Create discounted cash flow models used to analyze returns for potential acquisitions.
- Create proforma models for potential built-to-suit or speculative development projects.
- Work directly with Investment Officers in preparing investment memos for senior management and Investment Committee.
- Participate in learning events and actively apply self-awareness, communication, critical thinking and leadership skills to all assignments and interactions.
- Exhibit a "can-do" attitude and take responsibility to improve performance of self and others continuously.
- Superior analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
- Superior interpersonal and leadership skills, including high self-awareness, humility and a growth mindset.
- Demonstrated skill in navigating ambiguity and managing complexity.
- Experience and/or project work with large projects, ideally real estate or industrial in nature, with long time horizons and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to grasp basic real estate market economics - market demand and supply, vacancy, absorption, micro and macro issues relating to properties.
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence and skill in building strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Demonstrates strong level of initiative with self-starter mindset.
- Thinks strategically and innovatively.
- Must be geographically mobile for duration of 5-year program, as program will pivot into different US markets.
- Current driver's license in good standing, with ability travel within market portfolios.
- Advanced level MS Office Suite, process modeling experience preferred.
- Strong preference of multiple language fluency (English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Mandarin, etc.).
Bachelor'sDegreein a STEM major required; with Civil or Mechanical Engineering as a strong preference.
- MBA or Master's-level degree completion also required.
- Ability to start program with in early July, 2022 required.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type:
Los Angeles, CaliforniaAdditional Locations:
Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, East Rutherford, New Jersey, Miami, Florida, New York, New York
This job has expired.