Partners HealthCare at Home serves patients from rehabilitation after illness or injury, to chronic disease management. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality specialized care designed to meet the patients' unique needs with the goal of optimizing independence and quality of life. Our clinicians are highly skilled and able to function both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
We value the uniqueness of our employees who are a reflection of the communities and patients that we serve. Our attractive and comprehensive benefits package is designed to meet the needs of our employees.
Perform paraprofessional home health aide services by following a written plan of care. Work is performed under the supervision of a primary nurse or therapist. HHA will provide personal care and related activities of daily living services for patients in their homes, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. Reports and documentation will be prepared and regulatory and agency guidelines will be followed.
Qualifications and Experience
• Massachusetts Home Care Aide Certification required
• Must pass the Massachusetts Council Home Care Aide exam
• 1 year HHA experience preferred
• High school diploma or GED required
• Computer experience or demonstrated aptitude to learn
• Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing to meet communication and documentation requirements
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required to interact with a diverse population
• Ability to adapt to changing situations required
• Must be organized and be able to independently and reliably follow specific instructions
PHH is committed to diversity in the workplace which begins with respect and opportunity for all. PHH takes affirmative action to ensure that equal employment opportunity is provided to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, ancestry, veteran status, disability or any other basis that would be inconsistent with any applicable ordinance or law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in coming to or participating in the interview process, please let us know.