Home Health Aide II
Eddy Senior Care - Schenectady Area
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
If you are looking for a per diem position , this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partners, we care for more people in more places.
What you will do:About Eddy Senior Care:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Eddy Senior Care is located at 1938 Curry Rd in Rotterdam. Eddy Senior Care is a special model of care proven effective at helping older adults with long-term health care needs live safely at home.Responsibilities:
What you will need:
- The Certified Home Health Aide is a paraprofessional health care worker prepared to function in a supportive relationship to professional nursing and other health care disciplines.
- The Home Health Aide provides, under appropriate professional direction and supervision, health care services and other supportive services in the home as defined in the patient's Plan of Care.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Completion of Home Health Aide Training Program, Home Health Aide Equivalency Program, C N A Transition Program, or Personal Care Aide Upgrade Program approved by the New York State Department of Health
- New York State Drivers License
- One or more years experience is preferred, as either a Home Health Aide in a Certified or Licensed Home Health Agency or as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a hospital or nursing home.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.