Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable - the one that all of your friends count on?
Our State Tested Nursing Aides (STNAs) have been called to care when they're needed most. As a member of our hospice and palliative care team, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you'll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as: personal hygiene, companionship and safety.
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team that helps establish and carry out their plan of care to provide comfort and dignity throughout their diagnosis.
What we're looking for:
- State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA) certification from the state associated with this position required.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location.
At Interim HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, being our best is non-negotiable - that's why we treat our patients like family. With a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind, body, and spirit, we work tirelessly to help families find peace. We're honored to be trusted with the most beautifully complicated time of their life - it's our life's work.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Columbus
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time