Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50 year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and independent living support services delivered in a concierge style, on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes our vision different:
- Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization
- Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local "family business" style of operations, clinical and patient experience
- Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve
- We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were our family
Why working here is awesome:
- Industry leading online training system and modules for continuing education thru Intrepid University
- Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation quality and patient care
- Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with affordable premiums for Full-time team members
- 401K available to all team members
- Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays for Full-time team members
- Mobile benefits access, 98.6 telemedicine access, health education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team members.
- Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and AD&D available for Full-time team members.
- Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable rates for Full-time team members.
- Talent science that improves the quality of our talent acquisition, recruiting process and team members
Great work you'll do here:
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that care and services are delivered appropriately and for the supervision of clinical personnel. The Clinical Supervisor will support and facilitate the administrative duties of the Hospice Department.
- Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to case, including home visits, to determine hospice/home care needs. Assigns appropriate hospice personnel to case as needed. Conferences with clinical team regarding any questions about an individual's eligibility for services.
- Reviews and evaluates each case through a variety of means such as home visits, conferences, record review and the services provided by clinicians; discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services; and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient's medical diagnosis, prognosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
- Attends case conference meetings with hospice personnel to facilitate coordination of care and discussion of interdisciplinary group involvement.
- Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Clinical Director and hospice personnel.
- Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new employees and makes recommendations for employment of individuals. Assists in the orientation of new employees.
- Assists Administrator/DOPS and other supervisory hospice personnel in the planning, implementation and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs. Assists in the formulating, revising, implementing, and evaluating organization policies, procedures, goals and objectives, both short and long range.
- Assesses health needs of community and assists in the development of plan(s)/ program(s) to meet needs. Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the organization's role as an effective member of the hospice and health care delivery system. Promotes customer service orientation to all hospice personnel.
- Participates actively in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
- Completes other assignments and duties as requested and assigned to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Company
What we'll love about you:
This job has expired.
- Passion and commitment to clinical excellence, quality and integrity
- Embracing and leading the patient care mission through providing an exceptional patient experience
- Positive attitude and ability to fit in as a collaborative team member for patient care
- Excellent interpersonal communication and patient/family engagement skills
- Commitment to clinical documentation excellence and quality along with ability to educate and inspire others
- High energy, focus, work ethic, motivation and commitment to lifelong learning and growth
- Flexibility with diverse clients, cultures, and environments allowing you to provide excellent care
- Ability to demonstrate clinical skills in both a collaborative and solo contributor capacity
- Experience with EHR systems and their implementation/optimization in complex clinical settings
- Proficiency with federal, state and governing agency regulations
- Participates in continued clinical and in-service education, as well as professional training required by law
- Knowledge and comfort level working with technology and enterprise wide support systems and tools
- Successful management of a high volume of work, changing priorities as needed
- Appropriate judgment and critical thinking in decisions that requiring consideration of regulatory compliance, customer service, patient welfare and company interests
- Outstanding presentation, writing and communication skills
- Promotes the agency through positive representation and communication of its services
- Capable of using professional judgement to delegate selected nursing tasks
- Strong ability to be the public face of the organization, and serve as an advocate for Home Healthcare, Home Hospice and other service lines
- Creative thinker who embraces thought leadership
- Capable of making challenging decisions and willing to take responsibility for them.
- Graduate of NLN accredited school of nursing with a BSN degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in hospice/home care setting and with two (2) years management or supervisory experience. Proven ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting.
- Has excellent observation, good nursing judgment and communication skills. Understands hospice philosophy and issues of death/dying.
- Understands principles of pain/symptom management.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure (in good standing) in the state(s) of practice
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance