Description of Position:
The HRIS Manager oversees the company’s HR processes and management systems, and manages system interfaces on other HR, payroll, financial and third-party systems and processes. Plans and manages projects related to system implementation, new functionality, process improvement, system update release management, and best practices. Manages HR reporting and analytics that will lead to the development and implementation of HR processes and systems which meet the strategic and tactical needs of the business.
Who would I interact with?
You will parnter with the Corporate HR Technology team and interact with all levels in the organization to include peers, operational leaders, and executives. This role requires the ability to ascertain individual end-user and business needs, and the ability to communicate with people that have varying levels of technical expertise. This position will also interact with vendors and consultants. This role reports directly to the Director, HR Technology & Shared Services.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Acts as a liaison between key business areas and facilitates discussion to understand the business and information needs of HR, Payroll, Operations and Leadership.
- Streamline HR and Payroll operations system.
- Partners with the Learning and Development and Ops teams to manage and implement content, curriculum and evaluation strategy, ensuring learning content is functional, accessible, relevant and up-to-date. Research & recommend improvements to content management, workflow processes, and user experience.
- Focuses on optimizing efficiency, ensuring data integrity, and safeguarding system security/data privacy with a commitment to utilizing best practices and Overseeing HR Data Security procedures and guidelines.
- Provides end user support for HR Technology and process by troubleshooting production problems, analyzing root cause, answering questions, partnering with vendors and AutoNation IT as necessary, creating and/or modifying reports, and planning/creating documentation as needed.
- Manage interfaces and integrations between HR Systems, AN Systems and 3rd party vendors (401k, DCP, Stock Options and H&I interfaces, etc… and annual uploads as applicable) including monitoring and troubleshooting existing imports and exports, as well as creating specifications and testing modifications, that will solve issues and implement new requirements.
- System maintenance (data integrity, audits, etc.) to ensure integrity of internal database files and tables.
- Evaluate software releases, document and implement new features and communicate and train end-users.
- Manage HR system migrations, enhancements, upgrades, projects and new implementations, including the development and/or review of project plans, statements of work, resource allocation, user and Third-Party Administrator training and support, as well as application configuration, testing, user support, and reporting.
- Identify training needs of end users and develop or identify the resources necessary to meet those training needs (Webex’s, training manuals, job aides, check lists, etc…).
- Lead Development of Tools, Guides, Job Aides, Processes and Training on all HR systems and processes.
- Support system users in the preparation of reports, lists and updates to Payroll/HRIS data.
- Prepare statistical summaries, ad-hoc reports, trend reports and HR Analytics.
- Manage Identity Management and Business Process Management System workflow process for provisioning user access to AN Systems and Resources.
- Manage and mentor HRTechnology staff -- coach, teach, guide, motivate and inspire the team, setting goals, assigning projects, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manage day-to-day vendor relationships (ATS, Drug Screening, Background Checks, WOTC, HR and Talent Management Systems, etc...)
- Participate in and support the development of product and vendor Requests for Proposals (RFP’s or RFI’s), vendor analysis, ROI analysis, and vendor and software selection.
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in human resources or information systems.
- 7+ years progressive experience with integrated HR/Payroll systems preferably with a multi-state, publicly held company.
- 5+ years’ experience with Learning Management System (LMS) and other learning technology administration
- Demonstrated experience in system implementations and/or migrations of integrated HR/Payroll systems including project management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Ability to lead change initiatives.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide direction.
- Strong understanding of Recruiting, Talent Management and HR concepts, policies and procedures and admin procedures.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, including the ability to conduct presentations and facilitate meetings.
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of management, as well as people with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Detail oriented, analytical skills, strong organizational and time-management skills, proven ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision, and self-motivated.
- Customer Service Focused.
- Strong organizational skills combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
Next Possible Position: Senior Manager – HR Technology
- Prolonged periods of standing.
Keywords: HRIS, Human Resource Information SystemsManager, HR Technology, HR Systems, iCims, Talent Edge, Corporate Systems, Analytical; Reporting; HR Analysis, LMS, Learning Management System, process enhancement
This job has expired.