It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will develop and implement HR programs and processes that will improve performance, retention, and satisfaction of the employees in the Integrated Supply Chain Organization in the U.S. across multiple locations. The HRBP works on long-range workforce planning and organization plans, allowing the company to meet both current and future business objectives. The HRBP advises HR leadership on complex HR issues and partnering across the HR function to deliver value-added service to both management and their employees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic and tactical HR direction to effectively partner with all levels of leadership in assigned business units to enable business objectives.
- Consult with leadership in areas such as organizational assessment, succession planning, organizational structure, and workforce planning to strengthen organizational capability.
- Drive the HR component of the business strategy through planning, developing, and implementing initiatives that increase the productivity, competence, and effectiveness of assigned groups.
- Counsel employees and managers regarding employee relations issues including performance management, facilitation of formal/informal complaints to resolution, discipline and/or terminations in line with local culture and the business and legal environment.
- Drive employee engagement and satisfaction through promotion of a positive company culture while balancing employee concerns with all levels of company goals.
- Ensure effective talent management including recruitment, assessment and development as the organization grows both organically as well as through acquisition.
- Work closely with recruitment team including staffing coordination and job requisition management.
- Keep current on relevant US, and state employment laws and other human resources compliance issues. Responsible for oversight and coordination of any regulatory requirements including OSHA compliance and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Facilitate the performance management process for assigned business unit(s).
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives including: salary review, workforce planning, organizational change, on-boarding, job analysis, new hire and exit processes, selection, and performance, diversity and leadership initiatives.
- Interact with other departments to improve internal processes and procedures.
- Support HR Leader on large scale HR initiatives (ex. rollout annual programs, new programs/policies, etc.).
- Manages and directs the work of the HR Coordinator.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management and minimum of five years of job-related experience, preferably in a human resource department as an HR Generalist; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- General knowledge of the principles of Human Resource administration; knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of Human Resource management
- Strong level of interpersonal and communication skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Experience in coaching, influencing, facilitation, process development, analysis and problem solving.
- Ability to influence and build strong collaborative relationships with site HR, site leadership and corporate HR leaders.
- A self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Experience with Workday is preferred.
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.