Job ID: 255288
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure is searching for a results-oriented Contract HR Manager to strengthen our business by maximizing human capital. The position will report directly to the HR Director. In this role, you will have the opportunity to put the right talent in place at our two plant locations in Fort Worth while driving engagement for our team members.
We are a fast-paced, growing organization where those that are highly motivated and driven to results will have significant opportunity in the HR function.
Critical Leadership Competencies
- Lead and participate in key projects to drive the talent acquisition strategy which aligns to strategic business imperatives
- Ensure 100% compliance through consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and best practices
- Influence and communicate with all levels of the organization, from Production team members to Senior Leadership
- Serve as a coach to Plant Managers and Front-Line Leaders
- Ensure employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved
- Promote a positive work culture by driving team engagement initiatives and employee advocacy
- Assist in facilitating HR processes including compensation, merit and bonus planning
- Results oriented
- Fact-based decision making
- Coach & Developer of others
- Effective Communicator
- Project Management
- Business acumen
- Ability to manage competing priorities
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Team Builder
- Ability to work in ambiguity
- Bilingual in Spanish, a plus
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, HR, Manager, HR Manager, Project Manager, Engineering, Human Resources, Management, Technology
This job has expired.