(Prefer Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York )
Full-time / Direct Hire
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
With guidance from senior solution architect, a solution architect participates in design and implementation of on-premises as well as cloud native applications. Collaborates with vendors and outside partners as well as with various vertical and horizontal teams across the bank and its subsidiaries. Interacts with business users and business stakeholders to understand business context and business requirements; Adopts proven agile practices to deliver on time and within budget. Incorporates security best practices into software. Strives for secure coding culture throughout the SDLC. Participates in POCs; Suggests coding best practices, Reviews design and code and mentors junior developers. Strives to meet compliance requirements
Technology and Innovation Division
As a member of client's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Participate in the design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. Writing great quality code driving towards automated testing and validations Participate in POCs to evaluate technologies, patterns, vendor solutions, products etc. Support and advise team members on implementation, maintenance and updates of CI/CD pipelines for on-premises and cloud environments Work with direct team members explaining the technical and functional needs of business Collaborate with multiple enterprise-wide distributed teams to deliver new capabilities Look for opportunities to simplify code, existing or new architectures and vendor dependencies Recommend rationalization opportunities throughout the portfolio of applications and systems Design and develop APIs for Omni-channel, experience, process and system APIs Participate in perf testing and make architectural recommendations for improvements Prepare design, development and architecture specifications based on NFRs Develop conceptual and physical solution design artifacts Prepare and deliver artifacts supporting the SDLC Analyze and develop data models, logical database designs and data definitions Comply with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices. Ensure solution architecture is in line with enterprise conceptual architecture Evaluates application software packages and makes recommendations to management. Participates with other colleagues in new product reviews, tests, and pilots Reviews code and suggests refactoring at the level of code as well as designs Advise on secure coding practices Participate in RFIs/RFPs for software and technology evaluations
Technology & Innovation
Addendum for ServiceNow Solutions Architect (Additional Responsibilities): Lead ServiceNow solution design workshops, ensuring requirements are well documented Provide expert level support and technical mentoring to ServiceNow platform development team Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow's capabilities and constraints Recognize and develop opportunities to leverage ServiceNow as a platform across the enterprise Develop and present business case material for business stakeholders including creation and delivery of tailored presentations and product demonstrations Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value efforts with stakeholders Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert in discovery meetings with business stakeholders requesting new or improved platform usage Audit existing workflows, develop blueprints for new workflow experiences, and identify opportunities for improvement and experimentation Addendum for ServiceNow Solutions Architect (Skills & Requirements): Ability to work under pressure; work on multiple projects and workstreams at a time Engaging presentation style, with the ability to control and manage multiple presentation scenarios Experience with ITSM, ITOM, ITBM and Flow Designer required Experience with IRM/GRC, DevOps and Performance Analytics a plus Experience in the financial services industry a plus ITIL certification a plus
Marketing Product & Digital
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED Must-Have*
- Add Addendum for UX/ UI to Responsibilities Build a design and technology framework that become the foundation of the digital product experience transformation at client. Architect the vision of a scalable system that can enable high quality of Design while bringing efficient and consistent product execution to deliver brand new experiences for client's Online portal serving Personal, Business, and Private users. Participate in Design Thinking culture where you can use your creativity, analytical skills, and knowledge of user-facing technologies to enable efficient, high-quality execution of premier products and features Conceptualize and develop design strategies and solutions. Facilitate ideation and concept exploration of coded components, APIs, and automated pipelines.
- Build strong business relationships with key stakeholders; promote collaboration within teams including Brand and Creative, content, and development engineers.
- Practical knowledge of version-controlled user interface frameworks Write intuitive documentation of functional code, process, and guidelines to drive how a team designs products following best practices Working knowledge of accessibility especially WCAG 2.1 AA standards Ability to put the user's experience at the core of the code you write You are passionate about writing code that delivers tailored experiences
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience including UI as well as middle tier and backend Minimum of 1-2 years of solution architecture Minimum of 1-2 year of experience Cloud development, Microservices and REST API experience. Minimum of 2 years of experience with databases and data modeling / design (SQL and NoSQL plus) Minimum of 1-2 years of experience incorporating security into the application architecture
- Focus Area: Risk Technologies (Banking focused) - Fraud, KYC, BSA-AML, OFAC
- Large application design and implementation experience including architecture and design of modern web, mobile, and integration (cloud/on-premises) platforms Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
- Experience with Agile development methodology including Scrum, XP, FDD, TDD, and SAFe. Enterprise experience with API management toolsets, DevOps, server infrastructure, network infrastructure, caching methodologies, information security, and database technologies
- Experience in developing alternative solution approaches and driving a pragmatic trade-off Proven track record of optimizing the development activities with a strong focus on DevOps and automation Ability to document solution designs using a variety of approaches (e.g. using UML) Experience with DDD, TDD and BDD Ability to quickly learn new technologies and evaluate for fitness into a specific business context through POCs and other evaluations Experience with reviewing code and suggesting refactorings for performance, quality and maintainability and other attributes Experienced in designing APIs, scale and secure them. Ability to integrate with internal and external systems and secure those integrations Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
This job has expired.