Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5093
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
room environment. To utilize a wide range of equipment, fixtures, gages and hand tools to manufacture assemble and test medical device products. To maintain all logs, forms and resulting paperwork. To carry out all facets of medical device assembly including organization of work flow and training of personnel at all levels.
• Compliance to all policies, work instructions, quality regulations, SOP's, WI, cGMP's and GDP's in the effort to manufacture high quality medical devices at all times
• Utilizing a variety of machinery and tools to complete assigned manufacturing activity
• Utilization of microscopes and magnifiers to complete work instructions.
• Completion of daily documentation following cGMP and FDA guidelines.
• Meeting or exceeding daily production standards.
• Perform in-process quality inspections to standards
• Maintain safety awareness at all times.
• Maintain regular attendance.
• Follow clean room protocols for hygiene, gowning , & PPE
• Work collaboratively in a Team environment.
• Contribute to continuous improvement and Lean initiative
• Train others as required.
• Crosstrain in different jobs (whether IAB, Pumps or Right Heart).
• Support business needs by working overtime on an as-needed basis.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all company guidelines, policies, procedures,
• and housekeeping standards.
• Demonstrate ability to follow and adhere to written work instructions
• Demonstrate the ability to assemble small parts
• Achieve standard production rates per operation
• Reduce rework/scrap through first-pass completion
• Achieve competency in use of equipment, tools, adhesive, and epoxy.
• Perform in-process inspection to quality standards
• Perform leak testing
• Cross-train in other departments to create flexibility
• Perform any other duties of a similar or related nature as required and as assigned in manufacturing.
Education / Experience Requirements