We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer would be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise IAM solutions. The candidate should have extensive experience with identity management concepts technologies, implementations, and integrations with various data sources and applications. This person would serve as a SME within the IAM space and will work with the Information Security Teams to promote Information Security best practices throughout the bank. less than /span>
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job
- Help in the technical planning, design, and delivery of strategic IAM initiatives including but not limited to Identity management and governance platforms and integrations with existing systems and applications
- Install, configure, customize, and maintain Identity and Access Management products
- Manage performance and stability
- Pinpoint system and process gaps, construct feedback/suggestions and deploy solutions through IT best practices.
- Provide guidance and support for Privileged Access Management for both human and non-human accounts.
- Build and foster partnerships with line of business leaders and technical resources
- Consult, provide guidance, and communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- Influence and drive adoption of IAM systems and processes throughout the enterprise
- Involvement in the company's continuous improvement around Identity and Access Management
- Ensure the company is staying up-to-date with the latest technical advances
- Help to build and champion a company-wide culture around Identity and Access Management
- Provide guidance and support on scalability and performance planning for future IAM needs
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- 5 + years Information Security experience
- Expertise and know-how on IAM infrastructure, initiatives, cloud/on-premises environments, and integrations.
- Experience working with Active Directory / LDAP technologies
- Strong understanding of IAM Protocols such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth, WS-Fed, etc.
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs, microservice architectures, virtual directories and data ingestion
- Experience with the design, implementation and management of Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM)
- Deep knowledge of the user authentication and authorization workflows and the user identity and access management lifecycle
- Understanding of key management and certificates management
- Strong knowledge and experience of user and access provisioning/deprovisioning workflows
- Experience designing and implementing Role Based Access Control schemas and processes
- Advanced experience implementing Identity Federation Management
- Experience with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solution implementations
- Excellent documentation skills: create procedures, process documentation, and user documentation related to IAM applications
- Ability to train and mentor others on IAM security products, services, etc.
- Ability to communicate in a polished, intelligent, and succinct manner, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills; ability to present at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
Level of Complexity and Scope
- Experience in the banking or financial services industry
- 5+ years in Information security role
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Certification in one or more security certifications
- Basic experience with IAM in the cloud
Degree of Independence and Decision-Making
- Solves complex problems by working directly with the lines of business
- Recommends creative solutions based on technical expertise and analysis
- Determines projects and policies to drive continuous improvement
Required Supervisory ResponsibilitiesPhysical Requirements
- Collaborates across the company on projects with very limited guidance from management
- Regularly works independently
- Independent time management, organization, and prioritization
- Occasionally stands and walks
- Frequently sits
Development and Training
- The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
- Annual compliance training must be completed on time
- Continuous learning to keep certifications current
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.