improveit360/MarketSharp, a division of EverCommerce, is looking for a Data Conversion Specialist to join our implementation and customer support organization.
You are a great teammate that is passionate about making a significant impact at a growing company! As a Data Conversion Specialist, you use software tools and languages to extract, transform, and load client legacy data from other software applications into a client's improveit 360 system. You will deliver an exceptional improveit 360 software data conversion experience to each client resulting in an effective, timely conversion and elevated level of client satisfaction.
improveit 360/MarketSharp, an EverCommerce company, is a fast-growing cloud software SaaS product company with over 500 customers nationwide. Our mission is to help remodelers, replacement contractors and other home pros to do big things utilizing their people, our tools, and our know-how. We leverage a unique Salesforce Force.com application and other native applications to help increase sales, operating and production efficiency of our customers. When they succeed, we succeed.
improveit 360/MarketSharp is located in downtown Columbus, Ohio and a second office in La Crosse, WI. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with talented, energetic people who enjoy our weekly lunches, monthly happy hours, and hanging out with their coworkers. We are currently working 100% remotely out of an abundance of caution due to the Covid-19 pandemic.While not required, the ideal candidate will already be based in the greater Columbus area ORin our second office in La Crosse, WI.
What You'll Do
Required Experience & Skills
- Work with a list of assigned clients to manage their data conversion project to completion.
- Schedule the multiple aspects of a conversion, rescheduling when needed to meet project deadlines.
- Manipulate live data in databases using best practices for maintaining data integrity.
- Clearly communicate timelines, expectations, and deliverables to clients, verbally and in email correspondence.
- Estimating and finalizing conversion scope by consulting with Project managers and clients to determine which information can and should be retained in destination software package.
- Perform high-level data checks to ensure preliminary understanding of the data
- Perform detailed analysis
- Provide client and internal project team with clear documentation of progress, identifying possible areas of concern and work as needed to resolve
- Data manipulation in Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL Server and various other file formats needed.
- Import into live databases and updates live data.
- Proactively follow through the entire conversion process to ensure the accuracy of the conversion as well as to report any unexpected issues. Also resolve the issues and/or gives the client options as to their choice in each issue.
- Thoroughly document all conversion work, particularly new competitor conversions that may be useful in training other staff and developing conversion tools, including leaving detailed contact log after each point of contact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years' work experience as a Data Analyst
- 2+ years' work experience with SQL
- 2+ years' work experience with Data Conversion/Migrations
- Strong logic and critical-thinking ability; experience and creativity in troubleshooting data and software problems
- Self-driven with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to listen, ask questions, build consensus, and solve ambiguous problems
- Best-in-class attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of superior communication skills, verbal and written, with diverse personalities, and technical competency levels
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment
- Technical aptitude to learn software and technology quickly in a fast-changing environment
- Resolve issues in a professional manner while working with challenging projects and objectives
Benefits and Perks
- Salesforce.com experience
- CRM experience
- Experience in a startup-like environment (unstructured, ambiguous, resource constrained, fast paced)
- Background in the Remodeling / Contractor / Home Pro Industry
- Sense of humor
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with match
- Paid parking downtown
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, and a day to volunteer each year
- Lunches and happy hours (when the office is open)
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
This job has expired.