Continuing to connect the world through our Facebook products requires regular risk assessment and wide cross-functional collaboration to ensure the protection of our global infrastructure. Through direct engagement with Facebook infrastructure teams and our internal cross-functional partner teams, the Infra Enablement Team seeks to assess and manage the risks of Facebook's global infrastructure portfolio, and recommends tailored deployment strategies for a given country. If you have a passion for risk analysis, infrastructure development in emerging markets, and a desire to leverage working relationships with Facebook's internal cross-functional teams to drive informed decision making, then this is a great role for you!As an Infra Enablement Manager, you will source input from our cross-functional partner teams to assess the risks of deploying infrastructure in a particular country. Based on the cross-functional feedback and discussion, the Infra Enablement Manager will recommend a deployment strategy, including any mitigations or restrictions to Facebook.
- Manage risk for Facebook's global infrastructure portfolio, including expansion into new markets. Source feedback from subject matter experts, coordinate alignment between various inputs, and balance recommendations to highlight key risks and recommended mitigations.
- Build relationships and partner with cross-functional stakeholders across infra verticals (Network, Connectivity, and Data Center) as well as with Legal, Tax, Policy, and Security teams.
- Develop the program's global risk management capabilities through process improvement initiatives (i.e. risk monitoring, tooling, and documentation).
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and identify connections across multiple technical disciplines (i.e. subsea, data center, caching, or fiber).
- Monitor the holistic risk landscape, identifying trends or themes in current, emerging, and future risks.
- Provide feedback for implementing global risk solutions across our complex infrastructure portfolio.
- 4+ years project/program management experience in at least one of the following areas of expertise: risk management, technical legal, or infrastructure (data center or network).
- Demonstrated program management skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional, global team environment.
- Effective communication, presentation, and organizational skills, with experience delivering content to senior leaders.
- Experience managing and partnering with internal technical and business stakeholders, including engineering, legal, policy, tax, and/or security fields.
- Experience understanding a potential new market background, framing the risks, and drafting problem solving recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Experience running successful process improvement initiatives.
- BS/BA Degree preferred.
- Comprehension of the broader internet/network infrastructure and experience applying this knowledge to infrastructure deployment plans.
- Experience navigating competing perspectives with a solutions oriented approach.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.