A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: The position will have responsibility for managing a regional team. Interaction with all groups within IT organization (i.e. Business-facing IT and Application Delivery) to validate requirements, scope and report project progress. Interaction with Infrastructure technical teams and SME's to plan, budget, implement and control the projects
Lead Regional Team of Project Managers
Who you are
- Lead regional team of project managers, part of Global Infrastructure Project Management Organization (PMO)
- Responsible for execution of Infrastructure projects portfolio of set scope and objectives
- Collaborate with the Head of Global Infrastructure PMO to allocate PM resources and manage resource utilization
- Take direction from and collaborate with the Head of Global Infrastructure PMO to set objectives for the team, and to Implement and constantly improve PMO tools, analytics and reporting
- Responsible for performance evaluations, training, development and overall engagement of direct reports
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years experience in Project Management in a matrix organization
- Experience managing IT Infrastructure projects, such as data center, network, telecom, end user services, collaboration technologies, and IT security
- Experience with project related vendor and contract management
- Experience managing globally and cross-functionally
- IT business facing experience
- Agile project management certification
- ITIL certification
What we offer:
- MBA degree
- 15+ years experience in project / portfolio management
- PMP certification
- Direct / indirect responsibility managing large teams in complex project environment
- Experience developing comprehensive solutions using application and infrastructure platforms and technical components
- Experience driving vendor(s) on scope/schedule/cost/risk with timely execution / closure
- Experience with Life Science and/or, Healthcare and Performance Materials industries is preferred
- Understanding of and experience managing within constraints of GxP is preferred
- PMBOK knowledge.
- English language proficient
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214848
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.