Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion: PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
Position Overview: Represent PacificSource in the marketplace and source clients for PacificSource's Medicare Advantage products and services primarily via telesales. Build positive relationships through education of company products and services.
- Represent PacificSource Medicare Advantage and Individual sales, primarily through incoming sales prospect calls and leads.
- Respond to prospective and current members for information on the Company's Medicare Advantage and Individual plans. Evaluate current coverage needs and eligibility for enrollment.
- Complete phone and walk in enrollments.
- Conduct call out campaigns and compile data findings to present to management. (For example: Disenrollment surveys, member retention and other outreach as needed to drive attendance to sales events and support quality initiatives)
- Assist the Medicare Sales team with outbound lead follow up as needed.
- Share market intelligence with Leadership gained from inbound and outbound calls.
- Support internal staff on Medicare, State / Federal Exchanges and the Company's Medicare and individual products.
- Work closely with prospective and current members, and business partners.
- Work collaboratively with all departments and employees in the PacificSource offices in the course of business.
- Meet department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Be proficient in utilizing the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Operate in compliance with Medicare's Marketing Guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Operate in compliance with Medicare's Marketing and Communications Guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Two years of health insurance or sales experience required. Two years of health insurance sales experience preferred. Education, Certificates, Licenses:
Current Department of Insurance Health and Life Licenses, or eligible. Licensed driver. A BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent work experience.Knowledge:
Ability to gain a thorough understanding of PacificSource products, internal procedures, and the competitive environment. A working knowledge of underwriting and risk factors. Responsible to support the mission of PacificSource Health Plans, meeting departmental goals and performance standards. Timely and accurate response to client needs and requests. Responsible to represent the entire staff in the marketplace through expertise, reliability and professionalism. Prefer well developed relationships within the insurance community. Experience with office management and employee relations.Competencies
- Assignment Management
- Becoming a Business Advisor
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Devising Sales Approaches and Solutions
- Marshaling Resources
- Sales Disposition
- Customer Service focus
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Local travel is required approximately 5-10% of the time.Our Values
We live and breathe our values. In fact, our culture is driven by these seven core values which guide us in how we do business:
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We actively work to advance social justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace, the healthcare system and community.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.Disclaimer:
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.
This job has expired.