Join our Drybar Team at Helen of Troy as an International Marketing Manager and make an immediate impact on our trusted Beauty brands: Hot Tools, Drybar, Revlon, Bed Head, and Gold-n-Hot. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day!
Look around you at home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent.
What you'll be doing:
The International Marketing Manager leads all aspects of Drybar marketing support and expansion plans from a global standpoint for EMEA/Latin America/Asia including calendars, launch strategies, media, distribution, pricing, forecasting support and VM planning; collaborating closely with regional partners to provide strategic direction. The Marketing Manager will be the day-to-day point of contact for the EMEA, Latin American and Asian markets. Through positive relationship and clear communication, the Marketing Manager will help ensure that business priorities are met and that markets have what they need to drive the business with strong 360˚ marketing activations. This position will also help ensure that markets follow brand guidelines locally to build global brand image consistency, strong brand equity and business results.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Serve as point of contact to help educate on Drybar brand and share successful business model from US. Main point of contact for any VM/brand/social/digital/education requests.
- Manage and approve local artwork requests for in-store merchandising and digital campaigns
- Approve digital, event, visual merchandising concepts with Global Marketing and Creative
- Inform global asset creation: connect with global teams to share regional feedback to optimize the briefing and creation of assets
- Work with Global Creative Team to provide assets needed to regions
- Communicate and align with Global Marketing and PD on innovation calendar and roadmap by region
- Work with Global Marketing to present innovation calendar and launch details to regional teams
- Ensure launch items are setup in Oracle for each region
- Support regional teams on pricing
- Work with Global Creative Team to provide asset toolkit to support innovation launch
- Inform product portfolio strategy by consolidating feedback on proposed launches, product discontinuations and sampling programs
- Collate and share launch recaps for key competitive launches
- Connect with PD/Creative/Regulatory Teams to understand timings on product regulatory and packaging updates
- Main point of contact with regional teams to lead taskforce for new market launch and ensure all parties are aligned on key achievements
- Connect with team on any assortment/packaging updates
- Lead packaging labeling process with PD (Product Development)/Creative to meet regional needs
- Lead all aspects of NPD (New Product Development) launch forecasting guidelines for all regions
- Collect feedback from regions on new product launches
- Send formula samples to regions with key product information
- Work with International Team and each region to forecast GWP (Gift with Purchase)/sampling needs
- Works with Marketing Coordinator/PD Team to get all NPD/promotional SKUs setup in Oracle for specific regional markets
- Works with product marketing/demand planning/sales to get forecasts for new launches from regions
- Work with International Creative Team/regions to ensure product packaging has accurate regulatory information for each market
- Passionate about the beauty industry and trend savvy
- Strong analytical skills including ability to translate reports
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Consumer obsessed and possess strong consumer understanding
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the retail/beauty landscape
- Exhibit a keen ability to handle a multitude of projects at one time, be proactive, hands on and handle pressure in a fast-paced business.
- Strong leadership ability and experience in working with different cultures - dynamic, flexible, collaborative, with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details and projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- Strong project management skills and follow-through on details
- Ability and maturity to manage a multitude of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, self-starter, ability to drive and manage programs independently
- Balance between analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to handle frequent change in direction with ease
- Resourcefulness in solving problems and pursuing new, valuable and innovative opportunities
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and deliver multiple products or services concurrently under time constraints.
- Financial acumen including strong analytical ability
- Consistent track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills
- Bachelor's Degree. Business, Marketing, International Business or related preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in CPG, beauty, or fashion
- Experience managing budgets
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skillset, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
- Experience working in prestige beauty highly desired
- Experience working with different markets preferred (European, Latin American, Asian, etc.)
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com
. You can also find us on LinkedIn
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000 #LI-DNP.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
This job has expired.