Schedule: Per Diem
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for inventorying, stocking and delivery of requisitioned supplies throughout the hospital in support of clinical professionals while financially managing hospital expenses.
Principle responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Restocks par locations with products ordered the same day.
- Scans each par location on a daily basis and transmits orders no later than 11:00 a.m. each day.
- Delivers assigned floors.
- Assists in re-stocking Stat Room supplies as these items are received.
- Advises Supervisor of any stock outs and changes in usage.
- Provides support to the Receiving Clerk(s) during peak times, vacation and time off.
- Participates in the annual inventory as well as random cycle counts.
- Rotates product and checks for expiration dates.
- Tremendous amount of lifting, pushing and pulling of carts.
- On feet most of the shift and walking throughout the hospital.
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, an affiliate of Mass General Brigham, is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community. We place great value on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization as we aim to reflect the diversity of the patients we serve. At Mass General Brigham, we believe in equal access to quality care, employment and advancement opportunities encompassing the full spectrum of human diversity: race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other forms of human presence and expression that make us better able to provide innovative and cutting-edge healthcare and research.
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is a 171- bed non-profit, community teaching hospital located in Jamaica Plain directly across the street from the Arnold Arboretum. Founded in 1900, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital offers comprehensive care in a wide variety of specialties. Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is a designated Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, a recognition that fewer than nine percent of all US hospitals receive.
At Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, we believe that everyone should have the chance to live a healthy life. From creating breakthroughs that have paved the way for treatments around the globe to training the next generation of providers, our patients, and those we may never meet, are at the center of everything we do. If you're looking for more than a career, join Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital. Our patients call it better care. Our employees call it home.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills are helpful
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospitalis an Affirmative Action Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.