At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Overview of the role
The IT Coordinator, Regional Service Delivery - US, provides a broad-ranging Tier-2 support to end-users utilizing a range of media (including IT infrastructure hardware and software) to troubleshoot and resolve issues of moderate complexity across the organization's computing environment and to participate in corporate directed IT projects.
How you will make contributions that matter:
You are best suited for the role if you have the following qualifications:
- Utilize appropriate tools and methods to address end-user support queries and return end-user's Saputo systems and networks to optimum efficiency;
- Coordinate set-up activities for Saputo devices and systems and monitor their performance to limit or prevent loss of service to end-users;
- Create and maintain support documentation to assist others in restoring services and reduce the impact of unplanned outages;
- Coordinate work effort on IT projects to ensure successful outcome;
- Facilitate the IT procurement process when required;
- Triage service desk requests and work with various support organizations to ensure smooth IT service delivery.
We support and care for our employees and their families by providing:
- Associate degree or equivalent - high school with years of experience will be considered including a business facing IT role and/or IT Services environment;
- 4 + years' experience in technical customer service/remote and deskside technical support;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong experience in troubleshooting hardware and software in large global organization using in-sourced and outsourced resource model;
- IT service mentality with an effort on customer communication and service;
- Ability to create and follow knowledgebase articles;
- Experience managing work effort through a tier-1 ITSM tool such as Remedy or ServiceNow;
- Ability to self-direct workload and operate independently;
- Ability to travel (generally less than 20%);
- Experience processing IT purchase requests is a strong plus.
- Competitive salaries
- Advantageous corporate agreements
- Full range of group insurance benefits
- Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
- Purchase option of company stocks
- Group RRSP
- Health and wellness program in the workplace
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Saputo products at a discounted price
- We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.