The IT Manager - QTC will be responsible for delivering the Order to Cash solution on a large ERP Business Transformation program and providing leadership to ongoing operations. The SAP Manager will closely work with Order to Cash Business Process Owner, ERP Solution Integrator and Subject Matter Experts to define and standardize end-to end business processes across the company. The role will provide expertise in all aspects of Sales & Distribution, Logistics Execution (LE) and Global Trade Services (Foreign Trade) as well as integration points with other functional modules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Utilize SAP S4 best practices in design, configure / develop, test and deploy an integrated ERP solution with SAP S/4 Hana at the core.
* Drive the definition of functional requirements for the Global template in the QTC process area.
* Build an understanding of the current state to define the future state system and processes for interim and end states.
* Deliver solution models and architectures in line with business requirements, organization and industry standards across all the plants globally.
* Work with the project stakeholders to understand the business outcomes and recommend options that provide fit to standard solutions.
* Assesses the impact of business change requests on the existing model and assist with the prioritization of Order to Cash solution related changes.
* Provide direction and guidance ensuring adherence to design standards and the target operating model.
* Support the analysts to determine high-level functional and technical requirements, maximizing the use of standard and out-of-the-box features and capabilities.
* Be accountable for the viability of the proposed solution and provide direction, advice and guidance on the appropriate approach to the solution throughout the project.
* Work and effectively communicates with a wide range of stakeholders across the group in developing a solution that meet the needs of the business.
* Lead a team of IT functional leads and analysts within the Order to Cash process area.
* Provide SAP SD & LE expertise through system demonstration and coordinated knowledge sharing sessions.
* Plan, manage and participate in unit test, integration test, UAT and conference room pilots.
* Develop end to end scenarios for test cycle simulations integrating with other processes and external systems.
*Other duties may be assigned*
* Directly responsible for the teams in the respective area.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assisting, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Provides ongoing training to applicable staff to develop and encourage their technical and operational performance.
* Meets with appropriate staff on a timely basis for performance evaluations and goal setting.
* This position has supervisory responsibilities
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all of our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
Up to 50% including international locations.
**Remote option available. Strong preference given to those already residing in, or willing to relocate to, St. Augustine, Florida (relocation paid)**
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* 6-8 years of hands-on SAP SD & LE configuration and functional development design expertise.
* Knowledge of S4/HANA and SAP Activate methodology is highly desirable.
* Minimum two full life cycle SAP implementations as an SD Lead managing a project team.
* Strong understanding of Order to Cash business process flows and SAP process design.
* Integration knowledge with Record to Report, Source to Pay and Plan to Produce processes is required.
* 1-3 years of manufacturing industry experience.
* SAP SD certification is preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields is required.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
* Have excellent communication, collaboration, project management and presentation skills
* Proven track record of building strong relationships with business stakeholders
* Demonstrated expertise in modeling and documenting business processes (i.e. As-Is, To-Be)
* Ability to take complex situations and simplify to deliver efficient and optimal business outcomes
* Ability to explore alternatives and provide cost/benefit analysis
* Demonstrate strategic thinking while designing solution
* Ability to lead team discussions, solicit input and facilitate decisions in a professional manner
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is an air-conditioned facility with many pieces of equipment that produce heat. The following are potential items that may be encountered in home site or in domestic factories during visits: fumes, dust, noise, hazardous/toxic chemicals. Appropriate training is provided and documented based on job placement that complies with OSHA and EPA regulations.
In compliance with multiple state's wage transparency laws, the annual base salary range for this position is $100,000 - $150,000. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Carlisle Interconnect Technology reviews factors such as but not limited to responsibilities of the position, scope of work, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal pay equity, as well as market considerations when extending an offer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
$110,000.00 - $140,000.00 per yearPosted 20 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago
Malta, New York
$171,700.00 - $310,100.00 per yearPosted 1 minute ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our