Job ID: 321100
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Are you ready to be part of a growing organization that is going through an IT transformation to bring value to CRH at the global level? The role of IT Portfolio Manager is an exciting opportunity to build a ground up Project Delivery organization to enable IT to bring value to the business. This role is empowered to identify and prioritize opportunities for simplification and optimization of IT Program Delivery. This leader will create roles and hire program/project managers to meet the business demand for IT. They will coordinate with developers, system analysts, engineers, architects, and functional managers to deliver solutions enabled by process, people, and technology. This individual will ensure that all solutions, with related procedures, adhere to organizational standards, controls, and best practices for operational readiness, according to industry standards.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Duties
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Create, cast, and execute a visionary strategy for IT Portfolio Management at Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Hire, train, and develop a team of individual contributors to build a solid Project Management organization
- Process and standardize strategy creation for the Global program, valuing diversity and inclusion
- Manage the pipeline of IT Project requests with regular prioritization efforts that align with business stakeholders
- Develop and manage IT projects from beginning to end, including project scope, timeline, procurement of hardware and software, resourcing, and project execution
- Proactively manage project change control, communicating any impact to project scope, identifying risks or issues, and devising contingency plans
- Measure, monitor, and maintain the team's ability to meet or exceed KPI's
- Act as an escalation point for the portfolio and project stakeholders to manage risks, develop mitigation plans, and undertake proactive actions to achieve a green status throughout the project
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths while maintaining accurate project plans with real-time milestones, tasks, and project health data for your portfolio in the PPM tool
- Understand the interdependent architectures, systems, and services among multiple functional teams across the IT and Business groups
- Own updates and knowledge documentation regarding IT hardware, software, and application standards to ensure appropriate procurement
- Project implementation forming documentation of operational readiness prior to completion with support team confirmation prior to project closure from proactive partnership
- Manage project financial reviews and overall capital project financial portfolio
While it is not necessary to have expert knowledge of every program or project management tool, process and technology in the spectrum, it is required to have a strong working knowledge with many of the following technologies, or their commercial or open-source equivalents. Broad awareness of different areas of Data Services is essential, coupled with willingness to expand the knowledge.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- 7+ years of Project Management Experience
- 7+ years working for a global manufacturing organization
- 5+ years leading Enterprise Portfolio Management in a large matrixed organization
- 5+ years' experience with ServiceNow ITBM
- Large project expertise - $1M+, 6mo+, multiple countries, cross functional team
- Strong Oral and Written Communication including Presentation Skills
- Strong People Leadership skills and G lobal business acumen
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Project delivery best practice knowledge
- PMP Certification
- Certification in ITIL, Six Sigma, Lean preferred
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Atlanta Job Segment:
Chemical Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Manager, Procurement, Project Manager, Engineering, Management, Operations, Technology