The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Seeking a IT Project Manager (Site Moves) in Alpharetta, GA.
Primary responsibility will be to assume the role of an IT Infrastructure Project Manager for Site Moves of US locations.
The Project Manager is key point of contact to the customer and operatively manages the preparation of a site for migration, guides through the migration call of the specific locations in a region, reports on the status per site and is responsible for obtaining the final approval of a location.
• Work with organization and partners to identify key stake holders for locations in scope.
• Act as the single point of contact for all activities that are part of the site change.
• Heads up weekly team meeting to review overall project status
• Monitor progress of key millstones against the project plan
• Manage Scope, Schedule and Budget to align with project objectives.
• Plan, assign and track individual project task
• Communicate with stakeholder, capture business needs and align with the IT Infrastructure implementation as well as provide feasible expectations
• Guide business contacts through procurement of the latest Siemens technology.
• Engage all Services Areas/Service Owners to deliver a complete infrastructure implementation and Service Levels agreed to at the outset of the project.
• Obtain final acceptance from business owners and perform project commercial closeout
• Conduct project lessons learned by gathering and document feedback from project stakeholders and resources
Skills & Requirements
• 2 years' experience in an IT Infrastructure Service Management Organization
• Proficiency with working with:
o Microsoft Office 365 suite, e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
o SharePoint, MS Project, MS Planner or Trello
o MS Access Familiar with databases and how to work with them
o Tableau Software / reporting capabilities
o Agile tools (Jira, etc)
• International experience a plus and or willingness to work with colleagues in various time zones
• Knowledge in network topics, WAN, WLAN, Cloudi-fi, ZScaler, etc.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work independently
• Meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong customer service, interpersonal skills with a positive attitude & self-motivated
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1111275