WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a core member of the Digital Workplace team at AVI-SPL, the Employee Experience Analyst is responsible for operations, support and development of our employee experience solutions, with a primary focus on communication, wellness and productivity tools within the Microsoft 365 platform, including SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer and Viva.
In addition to implementing solutions, the Employee Experience Analyst will be a key business partner responsible for driving user adoption of the Digital Workplace experience within AVI-SPL. You will work with all levels of the organization to provide training and support ensuring that we're all contributing to a high-performance team culture that is purposeful, fun, and rewarding.
How we communicate, how we work together, how we solve problems together, how we recognize and celebrate, how we connect, how we produce our work, how we create real synergy across the globe, and how we measure our effectiveness all comes together to form our Digital Workplace experience. The digital workplace experience will surface the right information and connections to the right person-and will put these touchpoints at people's fingertips, right in the flow of work. From the fundamentals of individual productivity to our comprehensive global employee experience, your work will make us better contributors, high producers, and less frustrated and more satisfied team members.
Communications & Engagement
- Collaborate with the Employee Experience Platform Steering Committee to build a new global AVI-SPL intranet that serves as the central hub for employee communication, collaboration, productivity, engagement, and recognition.
- Assist with establishing a comprehensive content publishing strategy, understanding intranet, social, search, knowledge management, digital assistants, mobile apps, etc., to be integrated from multiple platforms for an immersive and global intranet experience.
- Implement multi-faceted audience-based solutions.
- Track usage and search metrics using M365 reports and Google Analytics.
User Adoption, Change Management and Support
- Champion and evangelize the expansion of new work paradigms across AVI-SPL based on modern Digital Workplace tools, and in particular Office 365.
- Educate employees on the design intent of Office 365 platforms and applications, and how to use them in day-to-day practice to be more productive.
- Ensure the proper and consistent use, configuration, and application of Office 365 platforms and associated components.
- Partner with leadership and internal teams to establish a change management process.
- Collaborate with IT Operations and Infrastructure to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Track the Microsoft Roadmap and plan for new features.
Digital Workplace Solutions
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Build no-code, low-code solutions in SharePoint Online (modern UI), Teams, Yammer, and Viva to streamline and modernize the employee experience.
- Develop flexible solutions in consideration of our highly mobile workforce, so that the digital workplace experience translates equally to mobile, hybrid and in-office employees.
- Collaborate and partner with the IT Application Development team to integrate custom solutions built on the Power Platform.
- Be proactive and take initiative by proposing ideas to reduce pain points and modernize processes; apply design thinking principles and techniques.
- Lead the craftmanship, availability resilience, and scalability of your solutions.
- Passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal and external technology communities
- Proven experience managing an intranet in a large company built on the SharePoint framework
- Excellent design sense and an ability to build visually appealing sites and content
- Ability to accurately determine level of effort and deliver initiatives on time
- Excellent multitasking capabilities while adapting to changing priorities
- Solid organizational and business analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail, while also keeping the big picture in mind
- 3-5 years of modern SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Yammer experience
- 1-3 years of experience with Microsoft 365 suite, including Planner, To-Do, Stream, Forms, Power Platform, Viva, etc.
- 1-3 years of end user training and support experience
- Experience with developing and supporting other employee experience technologies
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Experience with collaboration and communication solutions within a global environment
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Formal search optimization experience
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.