Excellerate, a division of Faith Technologies Incorporated (FTI), is a national manufactured products company with a focus in electrical assemblies and modular solutions that range from made-to-stock to custom-engineered energy and construction solutions. Through our focus on the electrical construction and sustainable energy markets, Excellerate drives key product innovations that deliver cost savings, productivity optimization and above all, safety. Excellerate leads the industry in future-focused products and processes that drive productivity and safety.
The Excellerate Interim Journeyman I is responsible for electrical assemblies and installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the Excellerate manufacturing department.
Education: High School Diploma or GED, and completion of an apprenticeship or equivalent work experience (8,000 hours)
Work Schedule: Between the hours of 6am-6pm or 6pm to 6am depending on assigned shift. May vary based on customer demands and can include, but is not limited to: nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots basic electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Demonstrates ability to work without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to layout conduit systems, various lighting systems, basic control systems, and feeders.
- Analyzes blueprints effectively.
- Ensures all assemblies are built to specifications and accuracy expectations.
- Cleans and maintains workstation, tools and manufacturing environment.
- Consistently follows workplace safety procedures and ensures manufacturing crews are working safely according to company policies.
- Consistently completes tasks on time, within budget, and in a safe manner.
- Analyzes upcoming tasks and anticipates equipment, procedures and training needed to complete work in a safe manner.
- Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related safety functions.
- Immediately identifies, corrects, and/or reports any unsafe acts, conditions, or incidents in a timely manner.
- Helps drive and sustain lean manufacturing principles.
- Demonstrates ability to obtain, organize, and manage materials effectively.
- Demonstrates an eagerness and ability to accept increasing responsibility.
- Actively participates in the Faith Performance Advantage program and utilizes such techniques on projects.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
Your Personal Growth : Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
Leverage Technology : Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
Uncompromised Safety : When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
Paid Time Off
And so much more!
*Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit programs.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed
Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
Building TRUST in everything we do.
REDEFINING what's possible.
Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today!
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.