Overview / Responsibilities
Are you looking for a stable position with good benefits? Look no further! Wood is currently hiring for a Journeyman Electrician for Gillette, Wyoming. Our electricians do everything from light Industrial to advanced controls. Wood offers multiple medical, dental and vision plans, a 100% vested 401k from date of employment, company paid life insurance, PTO and much more. #woodwyoming
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Determine appropriate actions for work performed based on written, diagrammatic, and/or verbal instructions received
- Determine causes of defective performance and make repairs
- Replace faulty wiring and electrical components such as relays, switches, motors, VFD's, printed circuit boards, position sensing devices and maintain electrical substation equipment.
- Maintain current technical knowledge of government and company policies, codes and regulations
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Responsible for following safety procedures and maintaining safety data
- Adhere to all safety requirements, local NEC, and NEC codes
Skills / Qualifications Technical/Business Skills, Experience, and Training
- Must have experience in the field/plant
- Must meet all WY Licensing requirements for Journeyman Electrician
- Current Wyoming journeyman license or be able to reciprocate is preferred.
- Open to 3rd or 4th year apprentice - training available
- Registration is required within 6 months of employment.
- Must be comfortable with computer and configuration software.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.