Posted in Health and Safety
With a unique legacy in dermatology as well as decades of cutting-edge innovation, Galderma is the leading company solely dedicated to skin and advancing the future of dermatology.
We look for people who focus on getting results, embrace learning and bring a positive energy. They must combine initiative with a sense of teamwork and collaboration. Above all, they must be passionate about doing something meaningful for consumers, patients and the healthcare professionals we serve every day. We aim to empower each employee and to promote their personal growth all the while ensuring business needs are met now and into the future. Across our company, we embrace diversity and respect the dignity, privacy and personal rights of every employee.
At Galderma, we actively give our teams reasons to believe in our ambition to become the leading dermatology company in the world. With us, you have the ultimate opportunity to gain new and challenging work experiences and create unparalleled, direct impact.
Job Title: Key Account Manager - Dermatology
Location: Denver, CO
With a unique legacy in dermatology as well as decades of cutting-edge innovation, Galderma is the leading company solely dedicated to skin and advancing the future of dermatology. We look for people who focus on getting results, embrace learning and bring a positive energy. They must combine initiative with a sense of teamwork and collaboration. Above all, they must be passionate about doing something meaningful for consumers, patients and the healthcare professionals we serve every day. We aim to empower each employee and to promote their personal growth all the while ensuring business needs are met now and into the future. Across our company, we embrace diversity and respect the dignity, privacy and personal rights of every employee.
A Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for achieving/exceeding Galderma's portfolio volume goals (TRx) and marketing objectives and executing strategic and tactical objectives within assigned customer segments (including but not limited to Dermatology, Pharmacy, Primary Care and Pediatrics). KAMs will employ advanced clinical selling skills, operational tactics and leadership in an effort to effectively promote Galderma's medical dermatology and consumer product portfolio and maximize access and profitability through assigned pharmacy customers.
* Achieve/exceed financial/quota goals and KPIs for assigned customer targets within assigned territory; including but not limited to Rx unit volume (TRx) quotas, Profitability and Cost per Redemption (CpR) benchmarks/goals associated with Galderma's CareConnect patient rebate card.
* Drive demand for Rx/Cx products through excellent execution of Galderma's clinical messages; Plan, organize and execute field-based product promotion activities through face-to-face sales calls with medical professionals, and in accordance with all applicable company and regulatory standards.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of managed care coverage within assigned territory; employ appropriate tools (e.g. DRG, MMIT) to maximize Health Care Provider (HCP) awareness of managed care coverage for Galderma's Rx portfolio.
* Acquire, maintain and employ expertise in brand/segment strategy and tactics, providing expert product knowledge and leadership in support of Rx goals.
* Ensure launch excellence is achieved for new products through active participation in launch plans and execution of launch tactics
* Utilize business analytics, market insights and customer feedback to identify and communicate risks and opportunities and develop/implement solutions; maintain valuable relationships with key internal business partners to ensure solutions are thoroughly vetted, compliant, profitable and consistent with business objectives.
* Proactively utilize sales tools, data and field insights to measure volume and profitability within assigned customers; work with assigned Independent Retail Pharmacies (IRPs) to maximize patient access and Rx profitability.
* Oversee and maintain productive relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) within assigned territory. * Serve as the liaison and primary point of contact for assigned contacts in Galderma's commercial speaker bureau.
* Record sales call notes, track samples, and perform other territory management activities through company data reporting system as needed; other administrative duties may be assigned.
* Attend company/company-sponsored meetings as needed; some meetings may occur during evening or weekend hours; travel may be necessary.
* Complete classroom, field, and/or web-based based training is required.
* Support the Region with leadership assignments (i.e. trainer, serve on cross functional council) and assist Area Sales Manager (ASM) leading team meetings, conducts interviews, and can fill in for ASM when needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field, required
* Seven (7) or more years of outside sales experience with variable commission potential, required.
* Five (5) or more years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience, preferably in Dermatological Sales, required.
* Previous account management experience
* Previous business to business sales experience.
* Prior experience training others.
* Strong track record of consistent documented performance success.
* Attendance at company-sponsored meetings is required. Some meetings or meeting-related travel may occur during evening or weekend hours. Travel estimated at 35-40%.
Employer's Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Posted 5 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our