The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a Kotlin Android Developer in Irving, TX.
• Collaborate with UX Designers, Business Analysts and Product Managers
• Participate in daily scrums, product demos and sprint retrospectives
• Design, build and test Android apps
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ Years of experience working in Android development.
• Proficient with Android SDK.
• Experience with Java and Kotlin for Android development.
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
• Good understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with RESTful API integration.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including organizational, team building, and issue resolution
• Quality Assurance in an Agile environment for large-scale projects
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills, coaching and mentorship experience on several engagements / workshops
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.