A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Laboratory Technician III performs analytical testing of raw materials and products using microbiological and tissue culture analysis, along with evaluation of environmental monitoring samples.
- Coordinate sample receipt and sample management
- Maintain stock room
- Retain and reference standard inventories
- Coordinate sample shipments
- Process environmental sampling
- Work in accordance with current GMPs
- Demonstrate proper laboratory safety and housekeeping practices
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent with 2+ years of laboratory, pharmaceutical, or related life sciences experience OR Associates Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related Life Science discipline
- Knowledge of laboratory safety practices
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices for pharmaceutical manufacturing (21 CFR 210 & 211 and / or ICH Q7A)
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 215341
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(< 1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.