Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is seeking a dynamic Architectural Sales Rep to Increases commercial sales in designated sales territory by calling on Landscape Architects & Development Companies to obtain proprietary specifications for Daltile
Education & Knowledge:
- Travels throughout assigned region to call on prospective & regular customers focused on landscape architects and developers. Requiring 3-5 Calls per day with a minimum of 20-25 per week logged in Salesforce
- Identifies and establishes relationships with the Top 25 landscape architectural firms within territory
- Collaborate with local architectural rep team members to support top accounts with landscape divisions
- Maintains architectural libraries in a clean well-organized manner physically replacing outdated sample tools Placement of new products as soon as available. An inventory of marketing tools is to be noted in Salesforce by firm
- Pursues new and maintains existing specifications. Follows up and reports information a minimum of quarterly including product forecast
- Emphasizes new product promotion during sales calls presenting actual loose product samples which best represent the product in addition to sub-boards or photos
- Schedules regular CEU seminars with landscape architectural and development firms using the proper tools to present information i.e., product samples, power point presentation programs, and appropriate literature. A minimum of 24 required per year
- Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all appropriate Daltile products, allied products, and installation methods by attending vendor presentations, workshops and hosting joint sales calls with vendors
- Establish & maintain strong working relationships w/SSC locations within territory
- Organizes and attends Large Project Tracking Meetings. Project information is to be updated utilizing Salesforce to ensure we are capturing all pertinent information and progress of the opportunity as well as closing the opportunity once won/ lost or abandoned
- Accurately reports closed/won opportunities dollar values in Salesforce to track the required revenue goals established for the territory
- Responds to the marketplace by providing value through being a knowledgeable rep with quick follow up
- Adheres to all regulatory guidelines and company policy as it relates to safety and our guiding principles
- Performs all other assigned duties as required
Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience. Experience:
5 plus years of architectural sales or industry experience. SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Developed inter-personal, communication, presentation, negotiating, organization and listening skills with the ability to work well with others.
- Tenacity, confidence, sincerity, aggressiveness, persuasiveness, team oriented, self-motivated, ethical, enthusiastic, punctual, takes direction well, integrity, personality, courteousness, approachable, career minded and determined.
- Desire to be successful, maintain a professional appearance, goal oriented assertive and objective.
- Openness to accept new techniques in product knowledge, training and problem solving.
Self-Starter, strong presentation & communication skills, exercises independent judgment and initiative. Possesses the ability to persuade. Basic computer skills w/emphasis on Microsoft Office programs. Compensation:
Why work for us?!
- Salary plus commission/bonus (based on experience in the field) and established company benefits.
- All Commissions/bonuses will be based on achievement of the individual's sales goals and objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Company Car w/ gas and corporate card
We are an industry leader! Who doesn't want to say they have built a thriving career within an industry leading company.
- Forbes released its 2017 list of best American employers. https://www.forbes.com/best-employers/list/3/#tab:rank
- We are #5 among manufacturing companies on the list: https://www.forbes.com/best-employers/list/#tab:rank_industries:Engineering, Manufacturing
- Here's Forbes' article on the process and the top companies:https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffkauflin/2017/05/09/americas-best-employers-2017/#7dc626a6562
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.