Job ID: 283805
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently looking for a Lead Customer Service Representative for our glass manufacturing facility in Indianapolis, IN. This position requires leading and directing the customer service staff in providing exceptional customer satisfaction, service and advocacy. CSRs provide customers product and service information, resolve concerns and enter orders. We are looking for a motivated team player who wants to grow and develop with us. This position may have daily or weekend overtime as dictated by production needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
- Maintain broad knowledge of clients, glass products and services of the organization
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Investigate and solve higher level customer problems
- Accurate data entry of quotes and orders in accordance with cut off times and other time constraints that may exist
- Coordinate between sales and production to meet customer deadlines
- Manage employees in CSM's absence by communicating job expectations, coaching, counseling, reviewing, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Travel with outside sales personnel as required promoting customer relations
- Assist sales staff with expediting orders and communications with the production floor
To be considered for the Lead Customer Service Representative position, the following conditions must be met:
What CRH Americas Offers You
- 5 years customer service experience, preferably in warehouse and glass industry
- 2 years supervisor/leadership experience
- Computer experience and accuracy in numeric typing
- Strong organizational and listening skills
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work with deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment to meet required deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Ability to read and perform mathematical calculations and write measurements in number and fractions
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand drawings and specifications
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 14, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Indianapolis Job Segment:
Warehouse, Outside Sales, Data Entry, Manufacturing, Sales, Administrative
This job has expired.