Lead Platform Program Manager
We are seeking a talented Program Manager with a strong engineering background and Agile experience to join our team. You will join the Digital Patient Solutions team and will be accountable for the smooth operation of a portfolio of products and initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on our Digital Health and Digital Therapeutics organizations. If you're excited to play a key role in a fast pace, growing team, AstraZeneca is a great place for you. Let's chat!
Accountable for developing and delivering solutions to agreed budget and schedule whilst meeting required quality and compliance standards in an agile and lean delivery setting.
- Planning, execution, and delivery of all DPS Portfolio related commitments adhering to agreed AZ delivery frameworks and quality requirements
- Leading and coordinating tasks, schedules, risk management, change management, and status to support effective decisions and project reporting
- Financial responsibilities towards a set of products including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Liaise with IT and Business stakeholders at multiple levels ensuing DPS alignment and collaboration with business for all the above
- Being an active member of governance, steering, and stakeholder management meetings and processes
- High level EQ and the ability to connect, influence and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- 10+ years leading large programs in a matrixed organizations
- Knowledge and experience in agile and lean delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFE, and/or others
- Experience of working with external vendors and onshore and offshore suppliers
- Considerable and solid IT Project Management knowledge and hands on experience with evidence of shaping, driving, and delivering innovative and complex solutions in close partnership with business
- Ideally experience of working in a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of Digital Health standards (GxP, HIPAA, SaMD)
WHY JOIN US
- We will hire self-taught engineers, designers and leaders without a formal education given you have evidence of rich history of software engineering and/or product delivery.
- High school Diploma
Here our work has a direct impact on patients - transforming our ability to develop life-changing
medicines. We empower the business to perform at its peak and lead a new way of working,
combining cutting-edge science with leading digital technology platforms and data. All with
a passion to impact lives through data, analytics, AI, machine learning and more.
Join us at a crucial stage of our journey in becoming a digital and data-led enterprise. Make
the impossible possible by building partnerships and ecosystems, creating new ways of working
and driving scale and speed to deliver exponential growth. Focused and committed, and backed
with the investment to succeed, we're driving cross-company change to disrupt the entire industry.ABOUT ASTRAZENECA
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.SO, WHAT NEXT?
If you're interested in applying, we encourage you to apply using your completed Workday profile where possible.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
This job has expired.