The Operations team partners closely with ResMed's five business leaders to understand their needs then providing a variety of products and services to help them meet those needs including Customer and Technical Services, Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, manufacturing, logistics and distribution. Focused on enabling new product introduction and operating excellence, our team strives to improve time to market for new products and services, improve efficiencies in our cross-functional processes, and improve our supply chain through digitization and automation to increase value add to our customers.
Please note: Candidates will be required to work 2nd shift, please do not apply if you are not able to accommodate those shift hours.
Let's talk about the team and you:
The Facilities team at ResMed's Chatsworth site provides MAA and production line support, including building maintenance and other related duties as needed.
In this role, you will be involved with set-ups, repairs and the adjusting of production equipment. You will also be responsible for ongoing maintenance of tools, fixtures and production equipment.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Trains operators or other maintenance technicians on the machines, processes, PM's, and calibrations.
- PLC experience with Allen Bradley controls and automation troubleshooting.
- Sets-up, repairs and adjusts production equipment, tools and fixtures to yield the desired results as per print
- Maintains and requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Responsible for completing First Article Inspection Forms.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards, when setting up for first article approval.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency.
- Analyzes and resolves equipment problems, or assists in solving tooling problems.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to Read, Interpret and Understand a Blue Print and a Schematic
- Ability to Operate Precise Measuring tools
- Ability to Lift and Carry a Minimum of 50lbs.
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!