The Station Lead Agent ensures that all Amerijet customers are treated in a professional, courteous and timely manner whether being handled in person, over the phone or via email. Process and record all shipping information for both air and ocean freight services in the Amerijet Linux system or the ITN MAGAYA system respectively. Oversee the operations of the station to ensure shipment and accounting accuracy, reliability and overall quality of service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Work in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide quotations, billing, tracking, and schedule information to customers as requested
- Reviews all information and documents and corrects any discrepancy
- Tracking of all warehouse inventories, along with setting up local pick-ups and deliveries
- Process Import shipments, Editrade, notify customer upon arrival and calculate storage fee's prior to release of cargo.
- Enter warehouse receipts for all freight accepted for both air and ocean
- Ensure all POD entries are made timely and accurately
- Assists customers by processing documents, receiving payment and depositing cash in the safe
- Reconciliation of daily revenue and back up to all accounting functions as required
- Correctly label freight as required prior to shipping
- Scans freight for tracking purposes prior to loading trucks
- Ensure cleanliness of facility for both employees and customers
- Ensures the overall operation of the station is in compliance with Amerijet procedures and standards
- Direct staff as needed in pursuit of operational/sales goals and objectives in accordance with managerial guidelines.
- Oversee at the direction of the Station Manager/Supervisor any and all warehouse and office operations in a manner which conforms to existing SOP's and provide outstanding customer service
- Lift up to 75lb boxes repeatedly and relocating them to appropriate locations, shrink wrapping skids and labeling boxes.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or CERTIFICATION:
- Prior airline/freight forwarding experience of at least 6 months required. Prior customer service, conflict resolution experience a plus.
- Prior Fork-lift driving experience required.
High school or GED or equivalent certification.KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
- Self-starter required, must be able to work effectively with minimal to no supervision
- Must have proficient computer skills
The physical demands described here are those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires the incumbent be able to speak and be understood, hear and comprehend the English language, stand for long periods of time, be able to lift approximately 30 pounds, be able to relocate in the event of an emergency and have a neat and professional appearance.TRAVEL
Negligible - may be required to drive company vehicles to nearby locationsACKNOWLEDGMENT
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, and skills required of an employee in this position. Amerijet International Airlines, Inc.
reserves the right to request that other tasks be performed when warranted (for example, by emergencies, changes in personnel or workload, corporate reorganization, or technical development). Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. also reserves the right to revise this job description. AAP/EEO STATEMENT
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regards to race, color religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
Any applicant requiring assistance with our online application process or who needs and accommodation for the application process due to a disability should contact (954) 320-5391
This job has expired.