A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Learning Systems Administrator helps develop, administer, maintain and track learning plans and curricula for new and/or existing employees. Under the direction of their Supervisor, this individual contributor ensures effective administration of an online Learning Management System.
Who You Are: Basic Qualifications:
- Creating, editing, and maintaining learning content (Items, Courses, Assessments, and Curricula) within the Learning Management System (LMS) for specified business areas.
- Assigning, editing and maintaining individual employee learning assignments including curricula and learning plans within the LMS.
- Recording and editing employee training events to ensure compliance to ISO and cGMP requirements.
- Reviewing learning content within LMS to ensure alignment with Site and Department Standard Operating Procedures and learning needs of specific job functions.
- Tracking and reporting on training activities in support of compliance to Quality System requirements.
- Providing users with LMS technical assistance in resolving basic technical issues related accessing the LMS and course content.
- High School Diploma, or GED Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to collaborate across all levels and functions within the organization.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software.
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience working within or supporting a high-volume manufacturing environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214990
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.