Massage Therapist - Hospice - Part-Time-Capital District-20 hours per week
Community Hospice is looking for a qualified massagetherapist to join our team!
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
- Work as a Massage Therapist for our Hospice Patients
What you will need:
- The Massage Therapist is an important member of our health care team, serving Hospice patients in Home Care, Nursing Home or Inpatient settings.
- Responsible for direct care and evaluation of patients, with resultant formulation and implementation of treatment program as appropriate to the specific needs of that patient.
- This position will be part-time 20 hours per week. Flexible Schedule
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- A current license to practice as a Massage Therapist in the state of New York
- Graduate of an approved Massage Therapy Program
- Prefer two years professional experience in massage therapy discipline, previous home care, hospice or health related field.
- Possession of a valid New York State driver's license and available automobile for travel throughout the service area.
- Experience working with computers, including laptops, email, cell phone and basic software programs along with confidence in providing electronic clinical notes and documentation regarding patient sessions.
- High level of interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships with patients, families, physicians, and coworkers
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.