Job ID: 255559
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are seeking a full-time Loaders/Unloader to work at our Shawnee, OK location. This position requires that material including glass be moved from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite product throughout the plant. We currently have openings for day and night shifts. The day shift begins at 6am Mon--Fri, The night shift pays $12.00/hr and begins at 4pm Mon-Fri. If you have a desire to learn and grow in a team environment then Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® could be a great place for your career!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Move glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours,daily
- Transport of materials including glass from one position/location to another in an effort to expedite the production process
- Read and attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Quality inspection, operating equipment, and/or manually maneuvering equipment
- Understand layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
- Perform different job functions on a rotating basis
- Inspect product for any abnormalities and notifying supervisor immediately of any issues
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and
- procedures are essential functions of your job
- Must be at least 18 years of age and be able to work safely in a manufacturing environment
- Must understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical equations
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direct supervision
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate paperwork and labels
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and/or overtime as needed
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- One year of previous work experience in a warehouse, manufacturing or production facility, preferred
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, and reach frequently
- Must be able to stand and walk on a concrete floor for eight or more hours
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. regularly
- Must be able to wear all company issued personal protective equipment
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Additional Information
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Oklahoma City Nearest Secondary Market:
Oklahoma Job Segment:
Warehouse, Night, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.