WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Loan Administration Manager to oversee all Commercial Loan Servicing functions and supervise the work of all commercial lending servicing Associates. The Loan Administration Manager will be responsible for responding to internal and external audit requests and findings, then working to remediate any identified non-compliant processes or areas of concern as well as managing the Flood process as it relates to servicing and renewals for collateral located in a flood zone. The Loan Administration Manager will oversee production of all required notices and reports required for government guaranty programs, IRS, regulatory requirement and other special programs. The incumbent will direct loan servicing activities to meet established goals and appropriate turnaround time to meet requirements for time sensitive activities.
Additional responsibilities include quality control of newly boarded loans; timely and accurate processing of commercial loan billing statements and loan payments; payment remittance and reporting; and interest rate and payment change processing and notifications. For their team, this role will manage performance and hold Associates accountable for results, accuracy and timeliness of work, as well as drive strong team cooperation and collaboration; support coaching, goal settings, and development; and prioritize engagement through developmental training and professional opportunities. The Loan Administration Manager will be required to remain current on all regulatory changes that are impactful to commercial loan servicing.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at the Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial loan servicing.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
• Relevant experience in Loan Accounting, Investor Reporting, Commercial Loan Servicing or Customer Service is required.
• Must possess a proven track record of resolving problems.
• Must have a strong technical aptitude including familiarity with servicing systems, such as FIS, and the ability to quickly learn and utilize systems.
• Must maintain a strong and thorough understanding of lending programs and industry related guidelines, policies and processes.
• Must possess experience working with the more complex transactions resulting in a highly developed understanding of the loan approval and documentation process.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to plan, initiate, juggle and lead multiple projects to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines is required.
• Must possess the ability to adapt to change.
• Must be able to build effective relationships with both internal and external partners as needed to effectively address issues and obstacles.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 21 minutes ago