Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
$350 Sign-On Bonus
Provides direct hands on support within a legal office environment setting. Performs various office support tasks which may include one or more of the following areas of responsibility: copy, production, and scanning, fax, mail and shipping, records support, direct floor support, hospitality assistance, conference room set up and scheduling, receptionist backup, and light facilities support. A Senior Legal Onsite Service Specialist must possess a high level of presentation skills, interpersonal etiquette, and customer service skills to communicate with senior level attorneys, partners, clients, opposing counsel, vendors, staff, and others. This position reports directly to a Site Manager, Site Supervisor, or an Assistant Site Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level support to executive level end users at various levels, including: legal assistants, firm administration, project managers, paralegals, associates, and partners.
- Work to accurately produce print/copy jobs and projects according to required deadlines. Job and project deadlines may be short and require composure and professionalism.
- Runs all copier equipment including high volume copy machines, fax services, postage meter, and personal computer.
- Performs tasks and utilizes equipment such as: paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, and electric stapler.
- Handles time sensitive documents that are confidential in nature.
- Works to provide quality and accurate reproduction, scanning, or project work.
- Responds to customer inquiries including the necessary coordination and calculation of time required to complete the requested task.
- Distributes incoming mail and packages to designated drop points as well as office supplies and fax transmissions.
- Delivers completed reproduction work to pre-determined delivery areas. This may include delivery areas outside of the customers office location.
- Deliveries and pickups may require travel between offices or another office location.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and receiving of materials and packages.
- Performs file formatting for printing in programs such as Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Straightens, organizes, and manages firm conference and meeting rooms.
- Assists facilities with light maintenance duties.
- May perform occasional cleaning duties.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including off-hour emergency response.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in legal industry is preferred.
- Ability to provide an excellent customer experience, utilizing strong customer service, personal and communication skills.
- May require a violation free, valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH Policy.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Competitive starting pay
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- College Tuition reimbursement
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.