Job ID: 308002
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
The Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for overall coordination of maintenance department related to the setup, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, tools and machinery to ensure non-stop operation of the plant/location assigned.
- Assist workers in diagnosis of malfunctions in equipment and machinery
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment to determine proper functioning and identify root causes of malfunctions. Provide and implement corrective actions to address
- Work with operations to prioritize equipment/form repairs based on operational demand
- Interprets company policies and safety regulations to ensure compliance and safe work environment
- Recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Plan and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures
- Order parts needed for special projects, routine maintenance requirements, spare parts, tools and equipment as needed
- Secure and manage outside contractor services as needs arise which are outside internal capabilities
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Associate's degree or equivalent in training, education or 5 + years of experience as maintenance coordinator, or equivalent combination of experience, training and education
- Ability to maintain and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic control equipment used in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Basic computer skills utilizing Excel, Word and Power Point applications
- Previous experience maintaining industrial equipment including overhead cranes, forklifts, frontend loaders and batch mixers a plus
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Jacksonville Job Segment:
Maintenance, Hydraulics, Temporary, Chemical Engineer, Electrical, Manufacturing, Engineering, Contract
This job has expired.