Job ID: 288339
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and supervision of the work performed by the maintenance technicians, electricians, PM Technicians, and project crew. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the general repair and upkeep of manufacturing equipment as well as the compliance of Standard Operating Procedures and safety regulations by department personnel.
- Communicates with leads and operators to address any maintenance issues
- Performs a daily shift pass down meeting with off going and on coming maintenance personnel
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in setting maintenance specific goals, and works with maintenance associates to meet set goals
- Monitor work of maintenance associates to insure timely, appropriate repairs are completed.
- Continually monitor maintenance associates for compliance with safety initiatives (LOTO, Confined Space, Hot Work Permits, Safe Work Permits, etc.)
- Monitor shift log books on production lines for maintenance issues and assign work as needed.
- Mentor and coach maintenance associates in root cause analysis, and good manufacturing practices
- Completes weekly approval of associates times, monitors attendance, and schedules vacations of maintenance associates.
- Works with production to prioritize downtime issues and schedule repair downtime.
- Other duties may be assigned
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Associate Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School
- Minimum 5 years work experience in manufacturing maintenance environment with 2-5 years' experience in a maintenance leadership role.
- Experience with Total Predictive Maintenance/Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and Root Cause Analysis are highly preferred.
- Forklift, Bobcat, Airlift, and Welding certification preferred
- Driver's License
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 27, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Maintenance, Manager, Welding, Lean Six Sigma, Warehouse, Manufacturing, Management
This job has expired.