Job ID: 297679
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing the day-to-day preventive maintenance, repair, machine setup and troubleshooting necessary to maintain the facility and manufacturing equipment. Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Install, adjust, and repair production equipment and special purpose machines as needed
- Weld and use cutting torch as required
- Perform general repairs to plant structures
- Troubleshoot machinery to support the production staff
- Work with Contracted Electrician to troubleshoot and diagnose electrical issues
- Install equipment and electrical components and test to ensure proper functioning
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble
- Dismantle equipment to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
Leviat, a CRH Company Offers You
- At Least 2 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment or equivalent trade school
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous equipment maintenance experience required
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions and schematics in English
- Ability to demonstrate lock out tag out procedures
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Jun 23, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Ames Nearest Secondary Market:
Des Moines Job Segment:
Technician, Maintenance, Electrical, Electrician, Temporary, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering, Contract
This job has expired.