Job ID: 321159
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Block Molding Equipment maintenance and repair
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment and mold issues
- Make repairs including obtaining quotes on parts and supplies required for repairs
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance and maintain accurate records of vibration equipment and double action molds/usage
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed and properly documented
- Lubricate and clean parts and equipment to ensure proper operation
- Other duties as assigned, as needed, to satisfy customer production/need
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job. Requirements/Education/Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and minimum 2 years related experience
- Ability to torch and weld ferrous metals
- Hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge and able to troubleshoot
- Ability to read blueprints and use electrical testing equipment
- Able to work any shift
- Computer skills
- Mobile Equipment maintenance skills is a plus
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to frequently climb, stretch, bend, stop, kneel and squat for extended periods of time throughout the workday. The employee must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Indianapolis Job Segment:
Technician, Maintenance, Hydraulics, Electrical, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.