Job ID: 448020
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Requirements / Qualifications
- Maintains the safe working condition of facility equipment, building, and grounds
- Constructs fixtures as required
- Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment as scheduled
- Repairs facility equipment, fixtures, building, and grounds
- Removes and/or installs fixtures and equipment for safe, efficient operation
- Troubleshoots electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems to determine causes of failures and recommends solutions for repair
- Maintains cleanliness, functionality, and efficiency of maintenance equipment, tools, and fixtures
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Forklift training and certification will be provided by company as necessary
- At least 5 years of maintenance experience is preferred
- Previous experience with injection molding machines is a plus
- Welding skills preferred
- Strong working knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Ability to review and understand basic machine blueprints
- Ability to use hand tools and basic machine shop equipment
- Endure intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stooping and reaching
- Standing for extended period of time
- Lifting maybe required with assistance provided if needed
- Able to work under extreme conditions such as hot or cold temperatures, noise, dust and dirt
What CRH Offers You
- Hourly rate starts at $25-30/hr
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
CRH is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Denver Job Segment:
Maintenance, Facilities, Hydraulics, Pipe Welding, Technician, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering, Technology
This job has expired.