Job ID: 283320
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
The Maintenance Technician maintains the safety and functionality of OES machines, equipment, building and grounds to ensure safe and efficient production of OES products.
- Removes and installs electric, hydraulic and pneumatic machine components to ensure the safe and efficient operation of production equipment
- Removes and replace molds for daily operation
- Troubleshoots electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems to determine causes of machine failure and recommends solutions for repair
- Collaborates closely with machine operators to understand the nature of machine failures or component fabrication needs
- Designs, fabricates and welds machine components or fixtures to ensure the proper functionality of facility equipment
- Records the details of machine malfunctions and the appropriate adjustments as required
- Conducts test runs of machine adjustments to ensure proper machine functionality and alignment with quality standards
- Performs routine analyses and calculations, and recommends changes in equipment, products or test methods
- Maintains the cleanliness, functionality and safety of maintenance equipment, tools and work areas
- Repairs building and grounds equipment, fixtures and tools as necessary to ensure the safety of all employees
- Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on facility equipment as scheduled (CMMS)
- Follows DAS( daily assignment schedule)
- Cleans and preps machines for next day's run including mixer
- Machine and Robot start up before production
- High school graduate or GED desired
- Able to speak and comprehend basic English
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Ability to work alone or in a team environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Concrete knowledge is preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
What CRH Americas Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands: Walking, standing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds
- Working at heights about 4 ft. (on ladders and/or platforms) is common
- Environmental conditions involve generally indoor work, but frequently working around very hot equipment and in tight spaces (not confined)
- Job responsibilities involve frequent exposure to oil, grease and high noise
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: May 13, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Fresno Nearest Secondary Market:
Madera Job Segment:
Maintenance, Technician, Hydraulics, Fabrication, Electrical, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.