Job ID: 476538
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This maintenance mechanic will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is operating safely and efficiently by completing preventative maintenance requirements, following diagrams, reading operations manuals and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Conduct machine installs and repairs, maintenance and facilities repair, including electrical, mechanical, welding, fabrication of special parts as needed
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance
- Maintain the cleanliness, functionality, and safety of equipment and work areas
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Proven work experience with electrical and mechanical components
- At least one year of industrial maintenance experience preferred
- Welding skills preferred
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
What CRH Offers You
- The hourly rate for this position is 25$/hr.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Mar 13, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Fort Collins Nearest Secondary Market:
Greeley Job Segment:
Maintenance, Welding, Fabrication, Electrical, Chemical Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.