Maintenance Worker II - Multiple Facilities - Part Time - Any Shift
This opportunity can be any shift, part time or can be chnged to Full Time for the right candidate.
Responsible for maintaining, servicing and operating all facility equipment and fixtures. Assist in maintaining the overall working condition and appearance of building and grounds of facility. Demonstrates SPHCS Standards of Behavior.
- Snow removal, Plumbing, Light electrical, Landscaping, Painting, Security, On-call rotation and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for performing, maintaining, repairing, and operating facilities grounds equipment and fixtures, such as: heating, cooling, plumbing, water, gas, electrical, mechanical, oxygen, communications equipment, carpentry, painting, laminating, laundry and kitchen equipment, fire systems.
- Work assigned is completed within allotted time. Performs work accurately and completely as to avoid repeating tasks.
- To enhance overall productivity.
- Completes daily work orders, collection and completion along with established safety checks as assigned by schedules, Maintenance Coordinator, and PMs.
- Work area is maintained clean and safe.
- Participates fully in the excises of fire drills, disaster drills, as well as responding to Facility Emergencies during regular and off hours as scheduled for on-call services.
- Responds in a timely manner to facility and conducts repairs when "on call".
- Communicates to Maintenance II or DES, problems and/or suggestions for improvement on issues arising while on call and during daily routines
- Responsible for shipping and receiving functions on and off site as required.
- Assist with setting up facility areas for function and meetings.
- Completes other duties not herewith defined as assigned by Maintenance II or Director of Environmental Services
: High School diploma, GEDExperience Requirements
: 2 years experience in building maintenance of related or similar facility.Please be aware for the safety and security of our colleagues and patients
all new employees are required to undergo and pass all applicable state and federally mandated pre-employment screening requirements including:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Relevant Background Checks / DMV Check
- Drug Screen
- PPD / Tuberculosis Test
- Reference Check
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.