Join Our Growing Team!
Interface is seeking a talented Account Executiveâ€¯to join ourâ€¯diverse, highly motivated Managed Network Sales team.â€¯ This individual will propose, advance the sales process, close and support the sale of our managed network portfolio, including connectivity and UCaaS with a focus on small to medium-size multi-site U.S. businesses and targeted verticals. â€¯The ideal candidate is self-motivated with the drive to acquire new business.
Interface offers a dynamic, performance-oriented work culture with a strong emphasis on cross-functional collaboration. Our team is driven by a shared passion for exceptional customer service, growth and sustained excellence; where every member plays a critical role in achieving success.
Interface offers a very competitive compensation package with excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more.
Job Requirements Requirements
- Call on enterprise business/commercial markets, including verticals in QSR, Retail, Cannabis and Hospitality-documented sales success and existing contacts in these markets are a plus.
- A true "hunter", able to prospect for new leads and opportunities through networking, cold calling, working in conjunction with our BDR team, solution providers and market interaction.
- Tell the Interface "story" and be a credible market expert that prospects look to for guidance throughout the sales process
- Must be able to develop solution recommendations based on on-site visits, blueprints, and customer needs.
- Negotiate effectively with Customers.
- Follow the Interface Sales Process.
- Utilize technology platforms provided to the Sales Team as outlined by the VP of Sales including managing pipeline and sales activities using the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM).
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Sales Experience:â€¯Preferably Industry (Experience Selling: Managed Network, UCaaS, and Broadband solutions)â€¯
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Entrepreneurial, High-Volume Sales Professional
- Strong and successful outside sales experience
- Internally motivated, highly productive
- High organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Highly collaborative methodologies working within the sales teams and cross-functionally with interdepartmental leadership and team members
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral. Must be an expert in "story-telling" in the sales process to convey expertise.
- Ability to work independently
- Some travel required
- Must pass background, MVR, and Drug Screen
Founded in 1995, Interface helps consumer-facing, multi-location enterprises accelerate digital transformation by delivering next-generation business security, networking, and business intelligence services. By employing the brightest minds in the industry, Interface delivers innovative solutions built using cutting-edge technologies with a focus on superior customer experience. Many of the nation's leading consumer brands across retail, restaurants, financial services, and hospitality industries rely on Interface to thrive and grow.
Interface Security Systems is committed to building a better future by delivering relentless support to our customers, caring for our employees, and giving back to our communities. If you are on a quest to find a meaningful career, Interface is the place where you can make an impact and see how teamwork and our culture of excellence can create great outcomes. Apply today, see what's possible. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Interface Security Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job has expired.