Manager, Change Management-2
Job Description Summary
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and approximately 60 countries. In 2021, the firm had revenue of $9.4 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, and valuation and other services.
The Manager, Change Management, will join the global Transformation team and provide support for special projects and new service offerings. This role will be responsible for developing impact assessments, stakeholder mapping, business readiness assessments, communication content and basic training materials. This role may also develop surveys, analyze data, and compile summary report-outs. This individual will closely partner with members of the Corporate Marketing and Change Management Centers of Excellence and to support project goals and drive individual behavior changes.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who can juggle multiple priorities, will proactively make connections with partners across the business, has good project management skills and can make decisions even when there are areas of ambiguity.
Conduct Impact Assessments
- Identify stakeholder groups that will be most impacted by the intersections of multiple people, technology, and process changes
- Facilitate the collection of impacted stakeholder group information via standardized project tools / templates
- Map planned messaging across projects to ensure cohesive change stories to impacted stakeholder groups
- Ensure reviewers and approvers are understood and documented to enable an efficient content distribution process (i.e., SMEs, HR, Legal, Business Leaders)
Develop Change and Communications Roadmaps
- Using the Change Management Center of Excellence's existing tools / templates, develop road map based on the output of impact assessments
- Ensure tactics support moving people through all phases of the change curve
- U sing the Corporate Marketing Center of Excellence's templates and tools, d raft and deliver leadership alignment, communications, and training materials; coordinate reviews, revisions, and approvals; partner with internal stakeholders to distribute / deliver materials
- For larger projects, partner with PR and agency colleagues to coordinate external communication strategies.
- For larger projects, assess effectiveness of plans by creating and delivering executive summary at the conclusion that captures results and continuous improvement opportunities
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.